MCC members can enjoy an enhanced culinary experience in the Members' Reserve as Guy Grossi brings his famed food and service to the MCC Committee Room at the MCG.
Dining bookings are available across match days, non-match days and functions.
The Committee Room by Grossi features an exclusive menu and experience for the MCC Committee Room, created by Guy Grossi, on non-event days where both members and non-members are able to reserve a table.
In an exciting extension, an additional Guy Grossi curated menu will also be available to those who book functions or conferences across the MCG. Bookings of over 20 persons will be directed to the functions team.
MCC Members' Reserve dress standards apply in the Committee Room on non-match days. More information can be found here.
Click here to view the A La Carte Menu
Click here to view the Set Menu (please note: a Set Menu is required for bookings of eight people or more)
Click here to view the Pranzo Alla Melbournese Menu
Click here to view the Dessert Menu
Member BenefitsMCC members enjoy a range of hospitality benefits across the Members' Reserve and the MCG as part of their membership.
MCC members have access to a special events and seasonal menu releases ahead of the public. Members are also able to book the Committee Room by Grossi exclusively for private functions, as well as receiving a discount of 10 per cent on restaurant dining* and private functions**.
For more information about booking a function at the MCG, please register interest at www.mcgevents.com.au.
For enquiries and to speak to the Committee Room team, please contact MCG Hospitality on (03) 9657 8877 or MCG-Dining@delawarenorth.com.
*The discount is available on non-match day restaurant bookings in the MCC Committee Room by Grossi, Tuesday to Friday. Subject to availability and major events schedule. An MCC member must make the reservation and be in attendance for the discount to apply.
**The discount is available for weddings, birthday celebrations, anniversaries and private family functions on non-event days. Subject to availability. An MCC member must make the booking and be in attendance for the discount to apply.
In fairness to all, the Club uses a ballot system for members wishing to make bookings in the Committee Room by Grossi for available matches at the MCG.
Registrations for the ballot are typically taken online via your desired event page or by phone (03 9657 8877) from 9:00am on the Monday* two weeks prior to each round and close at 5:00pm on the following day, except where the Monday is a public holiday. Please refer to the fixture.
The availability of the Committee Room by Grossi on match days can be viewed here and will be updated as the season progresses.
MCC Members' Dining Room dress standards apply in the Committee Room on match days. More information can be found here.
General Dining Conditions
- MCC Members' Dining Room dress standards apply in the Committee Room on match days. More information can be found here.
- Members can only register for either the Members Dining Room, Jim Stynes Grill or Committee Room by Grossi for each match.
- The Club will advise the number of guests permitted per member prior to bookings opening for each match day.
- Members are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance for reserve on demand or walk-up access matches as dining bookings do not guarantee entry to the Reserve if tickets sell out.
- A $20 "no show" fee applies for members and/or guests who do not attend.
- Cancellations must be made before 5.00pm on the second last business day prior to the match by phoning (03) 9657 8888.
- Bills will not be split for credit card payments.
- The maximum number of people in any one booking is 20.
- Children may enter the dining rooms so long as they are accompanied and adequately supervised by an adult and neatly dressed.
- Walk-up dining will only be available if either room has not been fully booked in advance.
- A main meal must be purchased when dining.
- Members requesting mobility seating please note, in order to accommodate all those requiring mobility seating, particularly for blockbuster matches, the allocated seats for your group may be split across two seating bays.