Lucy Liu Lounge brings an exciting new and exclusive MCC members’ dining experience to the MCG on match days.Located on Level 3 of the Ponsford Stand, Lucy Liu Lounge is a border hopping dining experience of South East Asian share plates designed to be eaten banquet style by friends and family.
In fairness to all, the Club uses a ballot system for members wishing to make bookings in the Lucy Liu Lounge for events at the MCG. The Lucy Liu Lounge aligns with the Members' Dining Room for visitor access. Please check the MCC members' AFL Premiership Season Guide for registration dates and match entitlements for the 2023 AFL Premiership Season.
Registrations for the ballot are typically taken online or by phone (03 9657 8888) from 9.00am on the Monday* two weeks prior to each event until 5.00pm on the following day.
*Unless Monday is a public holiday, in which case applications will be open on the Tuesday.
Members and guests who secure dining in the Lucy Liu Lounge will also access a Level 2 reserved seat as part of their booking. To access the Ponsford Lounge, exit the Members' Reserve on Level 1 behind seating bay M37 and then proceed to the Ponsford Stand atrium and take lifts 1, 2 & 3 to Level 3.
Members' Reserve dress standards apply in the Lucy Liu Lounge.
Please visit our event pages for menu options available during the 2023 AFL Premiership Season.
- Set menu includes meals only. Beverages are available at bar prices.
- The Lucy Liu Lounge post-match option does not include reserved seats.
- Lucy Liu Lounge will be available for pre-game bookings, subject to availability.
- Member-to-guest ratio applies as normal per the event category.
- Post-match access to Lucy Liu Lounge will be available from ¾ time. Members and guests are welcome to come at this time onwards.
- To register for both a pre-game dining ballot option and the Post-siren Lucy Liu Lounge package, please contact the club on (03) 9657 8888.
General Dining Conditions
- Members can only register for one dining facility for each match.
- The Club will advise the number of guests permitted per member prior to bookings opening for each match.
- A $20 “no show” fee applies for members and/or guests who do not attend.
- Cancellations must be made before 5.00pm on the second last business day prior to the match by phoning (03) 9657 8888.
- Bills will not be split for credit card payments.
- Children may enter the dining rooms so long as they are accompanied and adequately supervised by an adult and neatly dressed.
- Walk-up dining will only be available if the room has not been fully booked in advance.
- A main meal must be purchased when dining.
- Members requesting mobility seating please note any special requirements when registering to ensure we can accommodate to any specific needs.