Restricted membership of the Melbourne Cricket Club entitles access to the Members Reserve for almost all events at the MCG.
Access to the Members’ ReserveThe Members’ Reserve has a capacity of almost 23,000 and is where members and their guests gather to witness the great sporting moments at the MCG.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Club has worked closely with the Victorian government to develop a framework in which major events can operate. This has resulted in the endorsed COVIDSafe Event Plan that is in place and underpins the Club’s commitment to protecting the ongoing wellbeing of members and their guests.
Click here for all ticketing information for the 2022 AFL Premiership Season.
Restricted members are entitled to attend meetings of the Club but are unable to vote; nor can they nominate committee or office-bearer candidates, nominate new members or receive privileges at interstate and overseas reciprocal clubs.
BENEFITS OF MCC MEMBERSHIP - RESTRICTED
- Free admission to the MCC Members' Reserve for the majority of events at the MCG, with the exception of certain matches within the AFL Finals Series, including the AFL Grand Final, and special events/tournaments such as the ICC Cricket World Cup.
- Access to MCC Plus, a program adding more value to your membership.
- The right to introduce visitors on specific match days and on non-event weekdays.
- Possibility of access to special events like soccer, rugby union and rugby league, generally at a subsidised admission fee.
- Regular news updates via website, email and social media.
- Access to various Members Reserve dining and bar facilities on event days. Members and guests may also dine at the Club for lunch on weekdays.
- Invitations to attend a wide range of Club functions and events suitable for all interests and age demographics.
- The opportunity to join the Club’s sporting sections such as baseball, bowls, croquet, golf, hockey, lacrosse, netball, real tennis, squash, target shooting and tennis.
- The opportunity to join any of the Club’s special interest groups such as the Long Room Wine and Food Society, Military Veterans Group, Bridge Club, Young Members Club, Women of MCC group and the XXIX Club, which plays social cricket matches locally, interstate and overseas.
- Discounted admission to the Australian Sports Museum and free admission to take an MCG Tour.
- Access to other special offers exclusive to MCC members which can be found here from time to time.