The Melbourne Cricket Club looks forward to welcoming you to the MCG for Guns N' Roses.
Gates open (Gate 1 closed): 5.00pm AEDT
Cosmic Psychos: 5.30pm AEDT
The Chats: 6.20pm AEDT
Guns N' Roses: 7.30pm AEDT
Frequently Asked Questions
To find out more on attending the MCG for Guns N' Roses, download the FAQs here.
General Admission Patrons
All patrons with a General Admission (GA) ticket must collect a wristband prior to entering the venue from the dedicated wristband stations located outside Gates 2 & 6. Please head to the gate printed on your event ticket.
General public parking in Yarra Park is available for this event. Click here
for parking information as well as alternative parking options close to the MCG, and continue to check regularly for updates.
The G-Train Mobility Shuttle Service
The G-Train Mobility Shuttle Service operates during public events held at the MCG.
The service is free and accessible to patrons with mobility challenges and in 2022, the G-Train will also feature vehicles with wheelchair-friendly access.
Pre-booking is not required; simply wait at a designated pick up point for the next available buggy. The service has pick up points from the following locations:
Find out more
- Richmond Station
- Jolimont Station
- Accessible Parking Area
Metro Trains Disruptions
Buses replace trains on sections of the Belgrave, Lilydale, Alamein, Glen Waverley, Pakenham, Craigieburn and Upfield lines this Saturday.
- Passengers should allow extra time when travelling to and from the MCG.
- Please be aware after the concert there may be increased congestion and delays getting onto the platforms at Richmond and Jolimont stations.
Belgrave, Lilydale and Alamein line passengers are advised after the concert:
- Passengers travelling between Hawthorn and Camberwell should head to Jolimont Station for a replacement bus on Wellington Parade, near the corner of Clarendon Street.
- Trains continue operating between Camberwell, Belgrave and Lilydale stations during this time.
Glen Waverley line passengers are advised after the concert:
- Passengers travelling to East Richmond, Burnley or stations between Heyington and Darling should proceed to Richmond Station for a replacement bus on Swan Street.
- Passengers travelling between East Malvern and Glen Waverley stations should head to Richmond Station for a Cranbourne, Pakenham or Frankston line service to Caulfield Station for a connecting replacement bus.
Passengers on the Pakenham, Craigieburn and Upfield lines are advised to return to where they got off the bus prior to the concert.
For further information and to plan your journey at ptv.vic.gov.au
Brunton Avenue: 5.00-11.00pm
Vale Street: 5.00-11.00pm
Wellington Parade: 11.00-11.30pm
At the 'G
- You will be required to enter via the gate listed in your ticket.
- The MCG is a cashless venue. All food, beverage and merchandise outlets will be cashless – so all transactions will need to be made on your debit, credit or MCC Plus membership card.
- The MCG is a smoke, e-cigarette and vape free venue. Patrons found smoking or vaping inside the Ground will face immediate eviction and could face further disciplinary action by the Club.
- The MCG’s official hygiene partner, Dettol, has installed 275 hand sanitisation stations throughout the Ground to support good personal hygiene practices.
- We also recommend packing a fitted face mask. While masks are not mandatory, we encourage patrons who wish to do so to wear masks where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- At the MCG, your safety is our priority. If you experience any form of antisocial behaviour, please report it via the MCG's antisocial text hotline on +61 409 117 621.
Flashing Lights Warning
Please note, flashing lights and pyrotechnics may be used throughout this event at the MCG.