We look forward to welcoming you to the Members’ Reserve as the Melbourne Stars host the Sydney Thunder.
Tickets for the BBL|12 season are now on sale via Ticketek
For important information about attending the Members' Reserve for cricket, click here
This match is a Category 3 match. Access to the Reserve is available to all members. Details on access can be found below.
|Event Category|| ||Full & Restricted members||Provisional members|
|3||Access to the Reserve||All levels||All levels|
|Visitor Tickets||Four tickets||Four tickets|
|Level 2 & 3 Access||MembersVisitors with Level 2 reserved seats or a Long Room or Balcony pass||MembersVisitors with Level 2 reserved seats or a Long Room or Balcony pass|
|Members' Dining Room||Yes - up to four visitors||Yes - up to four visitors|
|Long Room Passes for visitors||Passes not required||Passes not required|
|Balcony Passes for visitors||Passes not required||Passes not required|
Unreserved seating areas are available in the following locations:Level 1
- M37 (rows D-X)
- M41-M42 - no alcohol
Level 3Level 4
- N37-N38 (rows A-H)
- N41 (rows A-F) - no alcohol
- N45 (rows A-L)
- N48 - no alcohol
For information on the Members' Reserve dress standards, click here
Member expectations and Code of Conduct
The Club aims to provide a safe and friendly environment for all patrons to attend the MCG, and members and their guests are expected to respect the rules and regulations of the Club and behave in a respectful manner at all times within the Members’ Reserve. Click here
to view the Code of Conduct.
The registration period for the Members' Dining Room for this event will open at 9.00am on Monday January 16. Bookings for BBL matches will be processed on a first-in, first-served manner.
Balcony passes will not be required for visitors to access Level 2 and 3 seating for Big Bash League matches. The Long Room Bar will not be operating for this match, however the room will remain open and accessible to members and their guests. The Long Room dress code will not apply.
General public parking in Yarra Park is available for this match. Please note, parking is subject to availability and operates on a first-in, best-dressed basis. Cashless payments only. Click here
for parking information as well as alternative parking options close to the MCG, and continue to check regularly for updates.
At the 'G
- You will be required to enter via Gate 2.
- The MCG is a cashless venue. All food, beverage, merchandise and ticketing outlets will be cashless – so all transactions will need to be made on your debit card, credit card or MCC Plus card.
- The MCG is a smoke, e-cigarette and vape free venue. Patrons found smoking or vaping inside the Ground will face immediate eviction.
- At the MCG, your safety is our priority. If you experience any form of antisocial behaviour, report it by texting 'assist' to the MCG's antisocial text hotline on +61 409 117 621.
Cricket timesMatch commences:
Brunton Avenue (Punt Road end): 5.45-7:15pm
Brunton Avenue (Punt Road end): For 1 hour from the end of day's play
The G-Train Mobility Shuttle Service
The G-Train Mobility Shuttle Service operates during public events held at the MCG.
The service is free and accessible to patrons with mobility challenges and also features vehicles with wheelchair-friendly access.
Pre-booking is not required; simply wait at a designated pick up point for the next available buggy. The service has pick up points from the following locations:
Find out more
- Richmond Station
- Jolimont Station
- Accessible Parking Area
MCC Library Fact SheetBBL12: Melbourne Stars v Sydney Thunder
Metro Trains Disruptions
Buses replace trains on sections of the Cranbourne, Pakenham, Frankston, Stony Point and Upfield lines this Wednesday.
- Passengers should allow extra time when travelling to and from the MCG.
- Please be aware after the game there may be increased congestion and delays getting onto the platforms at Richmond station.
- Passengers are advised to return to where they got off the bus prior.
For further information and to plan your journey at ptv.vic.gov.au
Flashing Lights Warning
Please note, flashing lights and pyrotechnics will be used throughout this match at the MCG.